Terms Conditions & Returns
Home Hardware Plus Terms and Conditions
Most returns can be avoided before you make your purchase, so let us help you make the right decision. Please take advantage of our comprehensive model specifications and installation guides or call our knowledgeable appliance specialists for more information.
Basics of Our Return Policy
- To avoid having to return items, please read all item specifications before purchase, and call us with any questions prior to placing your order.
- Damaged items should not be accepted upon delivery.
- After signing for and accepting your item, you are responsible for all damage claims.
- You must contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item if your product is damaged or does not meet your needs.
- Call the manufacturer if product is defective after the first use.
- In the event of a return, you must contact customer service to receive a return authorization (RA) number. We will not accept any returns without a RA.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- All returns are subject to a 30 percent restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable for returned items.
- Returned products will not be accepted unless they are in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition as received.
- We are not responsible for any missing, incorrect or damaged products delivered more than 30 days after receipt.
- Home Hardware Plus reserves the right to refuse returns.
Return Policy Fine Print
Dissatisfaction with Our Product
It is important to inspect your appliance before accepting delivery. If upon delivery you do not feel that your appliance meets your specific needs, you may return it. Here is our policy of return for unsatisfying items.
- Call our customer service team within 24 hours if the product doesn’t meet your needs
- Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging and items included with packaging enclosed.
- Shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are non-refundable in the case of a return or refusal.
- Free shipping, rebates and all promotions are voided upon return/refusal of merchandise.
- All returns/refusalsare subject to a restocking fee.
All our shipments are 100 percent insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for it. Check for both internal and external damage before accepting delivery. If you notice there is damage to the product, refuse the package and note the damage on the delivery invoice. Please call our customer service department immediately, and we will issue a return authorization (RA) number. If damage issues arise after signing for the merchandise, you are responsible for filing all claims with the shipper. Therefore, a thorough inspection of all packages is important before signing. If your item was shipped via UPS, call UPS at 800-pick-ups with your tracking number to report a damaged item.
If you receive an item that is defective upon delivery that is not due to shipping damages, please contact customer support within 24 hours of receipt. If your item is defective after the first use, please contact the manufacturer directly. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature. Once the unit is brought out of the continental United States, the manufacturer warranty is voided.
We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when Home Hardware Plus/manufacturer authorize a replacement on a unit.
Missing parts are covered within the first 30 days upon delivery receipt. Please contact the manufacturer directly to order any missing parts