DXML Series Brushed Chrome Classroom Mortise Lock Door Handle with Sectional Lever
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The DXML mortise lockset is designed for heavy-duty commercial and industrial applications. This series meets ADA handicap compliance and meets a 3-hour fire rating. Featuring a specified left-handed or right-handed latch bolt, these mortise locks provide amazing security for any mortise prepped door. This hardware includes an ADA lever along with an ADA approved strike. This lockset comes in a chrome finish to fit in with any industrial or commercial aesthetic.
- Locking function is disabled from inside of a room
- ADA compliant and meets a 3 hour UL R15846 fire rating
- Features a left-handed escutcheon door handle
- Includes 1-1/4 in. x 8 in. faceplate and 2-1/2 in. rosette
- Fit for doors 1-3/4 in. thick
- Backset measurement is 2-3/4 in.
- Throw bolt: 1 in.
- SC6 Schlage "C" 6 pin keyway
- Armored front plate conceals lock mounting screws
- Lever handles are heavy-duty forged brass
- 3-year warranty included
The link provided includes step by step instructions for the installation of your new DL DXML Series: Click Here