- Deadlatch Function in more durable heavy duty material
- Backsets Available: 31/23", 1 1/8", 1 1/2"
- Face Plate: 1" W x 6 7/8" L; Aluminum Contraction Flat face
- Case Dimensions: 7/8" W x 6" L x
- Deadlatch Mortise Locks do not come with a lever; these are sold separately
Our Heavy Duty Deadlatch is designed for commercial aluminum frame store front doors but can also be used for residential purposes. Similar to our standard deadlatch, this deadlatch is best in commercial spaces that often deal with heavy-traffic usage. The bolt can be retained to allow 2 way traffic for high traffic areas and allow for flexibility of traffic control for business hours as well as afterwards. These Heavy Duty Deadlatches accept standard thumb turns and mortise cylinders, in which we have a large variety of mortise cylinders to add-on to accessorize your mortise lock. Also included is a flat faced deadlatch faceplate.