LSV Saturn Series Standard Duty Commercial Classroom Door Lever/Handle with Lock and IC Core
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Trans Atlantic (Taco) LSV Saturn cylindrical classroom leverset comes in different finishes and includes an ANSI strike. This classroom door handle has a cylinder on the outside of the door so teachers cannot be locked out from the inside of the classroom. From the inside, the door is always unlocked so students can't get locked in. This leverset is ADA compliant and exceeds ANSI standards for Grade 2, making it the perfect fit for commercial, standard duty applications. The lever is prepared for any small format interchangeable core installation for the classroom cylinder, but the cylinder itself is sold separately. It includes all necessary hardware and instructions, resulting in an easy installation process.
- Keyed locking lever with locking function disabled on the inside
- ADA compliant, ANSI A156.2 Grade 2 Certified, UL Listed R14879
- Prepped for small format IC core, but doesn’t include IC Cylinder
- Removable thru-bolts to prevent lock rotation
- Non-handed/reversible (fits both right and left-handed doors)
- Backset: 2-3/4 in., latch face: 1-1/8 in. x 2-1/4 in.
- Includes ANSI Strike, measuring 1-1/4 in. x 4-7/8 in.
- Fits doors with 1-3/8 in. to 1-7/8 in. thickness
- Fits 161 prep doors
- Individual spring on each side prevents lever sag
- Lifetime mechanical warranty
The link provided includes step by step instructions for the installation of your new Grade 2 Cylindrical LSV Series Leverset (I.C. Core): Click Here