EDTBAR Series Grade 1 Commercial 48" Rim Touch Bar Exit Device
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Global Door Controls EDTBAR Series Rim Touch Bar Exit Device comes in an different finishes and fits doors up to 48 inches wide, but can be cut down to 36 inches if needed. The touch bar is suitable for all aluminum, hollow metal, or wood doors where there is no projection on the face. It is ADA compliant and exceeds ANSI standards for Grade 1, making it the perfect fit for any commercial and industrial applications where heavy usage is anticipated. The exit device includes a roller latch, strike plate, and all mounting hardware, but the exterior lever trim is sold separately.
- UL Listed SA32524, ANSI A156.2 Grade 1 (Non Fire-Rated)
- ADA Compliant, non-handed/reversible
- Best with aluminum, hollow metal & wood doors up to 48" wide
- Set up for dogging & includes dogging hex key (½ turn 5/32" hex key)
- Backset: 2-3/4 in.
- Strike: surface mounted for 5/8 in. stop with shim
- Projection: 2-1/2" to 1-7/8" dogged
- Stile (head width): 4-1/4" minimum
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2
- Cylinder (not included): accepts key trim cylinders with flat tail piece
- Easy installation, all mounting hardware included