Grade 2 XL Exit Device Rim Surface TH1100EDTBAR Series
- ANSI A156.3 Grade 2
- Backset: 2-3/4" Covers 161 Prep Doors
- Strike: Surface mounted for 5/8" stop with shim
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" up to 2"
- Door width: 36", can be field sized up to 30"
- Dogging: 1/2 turn 5/32" hex key
- Finishes: AL, DU, US32D
Our XL TH1100 EDTBAR Series “touch bar” style exit devices are suitable for hollow metal doors and wood doors where there is no projection on the surface of the door. The XL TH1100 EDTBAR exit devices are durable enough for more demanding applications.
The link provided includes step by step instructions for the installation of your new Grade 2 Exit Device Rim Surface TH1100EDTBAR Series: Click Here