500 Series Aluminum Grade 1 Commercial 36" Old Style Rim Panic Exit Device
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Trans-Atlantic (Taco) 500 Series "Old Style" Rim Panic Exit Device comes in an aluminum finish and fits doors up to 36" wide, but can be cut as needed for narrower doors. It is suitable for hollow metal or wood doors where there is no projection on the surface. This exit device is ADA compliant and exceeds ANSI standards for Grade 1, making it the perfect fit for any commercial and industrial applications where heavy usage is anticipated, such as office buildings, retail spaces and hotels. It includes a standard strike plate, filler plate and latch, but the exterior lever trim is sold separately.
- UL Listed SA32524, ANSI A156.2 Grade 1 (Non Fire-Rated)
- ADA Compliant, non-handed/reversible
- Compatible with hollow metal & wood doors 26” to 36” wide
- Set up for dogging & includes dogging hex key
- Projection: 2-1/4
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" to 2
- Stile (head width) of 3" minimum
- Easy installation, all mounting hardware included
- Plastic end cap
- 10 Year Warranty