EDSV Series Grade 1 Commercial 36" Fire Rated Surface Vertical Rod Touch Bar Exit Device
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Global Door Controls EDSVTBAR Fire Rated Surface Vertical Rod Touch Bar Exit Device comes in different finishes and is compatible with doors up to 36 inches wide, and can be cut down to 30" if needed. It fits doors 7 feet high, but a 12-inch extension rod (ED-ROD12) is available for purchase. The touch bar is the perfect choice for double doors without mullions. It is ADA compliant and exceeds ANSI standards for Grade 1, making it the perfect fit for any commercial and industrial applications where heavy usage is anticipated. The exit device includes mounting hardware, and a top & bottom latch, but the exterior lever trim is sold separately. Latching is top pullman type and bottom bolt assembly.
- ADA, UL Listed SA32524 (Fire Rated), ANSI A156.2 Grade 1
- Fits 7-foot doors (12-in. extension rod available for purchase)
- Best with aluminum, hollow metal & wood doors 30” to 36” wide
- R25621 Fire Rated for up to 3 hours
- Backset: 2-3/4" on 4-1/2" minimum stile width
- Strike: Top- surface mounted, Bottom- flat mortise or into threshold, vertical/rim application use, DBLST double door strike
- Projection: 2-1/2
- Stile (head width): 4-1/2" minimum
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" standard
- Cylinder (not included): accepts key trim cylinders with flat tail piece
- Stile: 4-1/2 in. minimum
- Cylinder (not included): accepts rim cylinders, all trims schlage "C" keyway
- UL SA32524