Eiffel Series Standard Duty Brushed Chrome Commercial Cylindrical Storeroom Door Handle with Lock and Clutch Function
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Global Door Controls GAL cylindrical storeroom leverset comes in a brushed chrome finish and includes an ANSI strike. This storeroom door handle always requires a key to open the door from the outside, the inside remains unlocked. This leverset is ADA compliant and includes a clutch function that allows the lever to rotate without unlatching the lock. Constructed for durability, this lever exceeds ANSI standards for Grade 2, making it the perfect fit for commercial, standard duty applications. It includes all necessary hardware and instructions, resulting in an easy installation process.
- Keyed locking lever automatically locks on the outside if closed
- ADA compliant, ANSI A156.2 Grade 2 Certified, UL Listed R20759
- Freewheeling clutch lever mechanism for added safety
- Fits doors with 1-3/8 in. to 1-7/8 in. thickness
- Removable Thru-Bolts to prevent lock rotation
- Non-handed/reversible (fits both right and left-handed doors)
- Backset: 2-3/4", Latch Face: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4
- Includes ANSI Strike, measuring 1-1/4" x 4-7/8
- Schlage "C" keyway, includes two 5 pin keys (6 pin capable)
- Fits 161 door prep
- Individual spring on each side prevents lever sag
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty