Eiffel Series Standard Duty Brushed Chrome Commercial Storeroom Door Handle with Lock, Clutch Function and IC Core
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Global Door Controls GAL cylindrical storeroom leverset comes in a brushed chrome finish and includes an ANSI strike. This storeroom door handle always requires a key to open the door from the outside, the inside remains unlocked. This leverset is ADA compliant and includes a clutch function that allows the lever to rotate without unlatching the lock. Constructed for durability, this lever exceeds ANSI standards for Grade 2, making it the perfect fit for commercial, standard duty applications. The lever is prepared for any small format interchangeable core installation for the storeroom cylinder, but the cylinder itself is sold separately. It includes all necessary hardware and instructions, resulting in an easy installation process.
- Keyed locking lever automatically locks on the outside if closed
- ADA compliant, ANSI A156.2 Grade 2 Certified, UL Listed R20759
- Prepped for small format IC core, but doesn’t include IC Cylinder
- Fits doors with 1-3/8 in. to 1-7/8 in. thickness
- Freewheeling clutch lever mechanism for added safety
- Removable Thru-Bolts to prevent lock rotation
- Non-handed/reversible (fits both right and left-handed doors)
- Backset: 2-3/4", Latch Face: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4
- Includes ANSI Strike, measuring 1-1/4" x 4-7/8
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Fits 161 door prep
- Individual spring on each side prevents lever sag
The link provided includes step by step instructions for the installation of your new Grade 2 Cylindrical Lever GAL Series (I.C. Core): Click Here