Eiffel Style Commercial Classroom Lever with Interchangeable Core
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Global Door Controls GAL cylindrical classroom leverset comes in a brushed chrome finish and includes an ANSI strike. This classroom door handle has a cylinder on the outside of the door so teachers cannot be locked out from the inside of the classroom. From the inside, the door is always unlocked so students can't get locked in. This leverset is ADA compliant and includes a clutch function that allows the lever to rotate without unlatching the lock. Constructed for durability, this lever exceeds ANSI standards for Grade 2, making it the perfect fit for commercial, standard duty applications. The lever is prepared for any small format interchangeable core installation for the classroom cylinder, but the cylinder itself is sold separately. It includes all necessary hardware and instructions, resulting in an easy installation process.
- Keyed locking lever with locking function disabled on the inside
- ADA compliant, ANSI A156.2 Grade 2 Certified, UL Listed R20759
- Prepped for small format IC core, but doesn’t include IC Cylinder
- Fits doors with 1-3/8 in. to 1-7/8 in. thickness
- Freewheeling clutch lever mechanism for added safety
- Removable Thru-Bolts to prevent lock rotation
- Non-handed/reversible (fits both right and left-handed doors)
- Backset: 2-3/4 in., Latch Face: 1-1/8 in. x 2-1/4 in.
- Includes ANSI Strike, measuring 1-1/4 in. x 4-7/8 in.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Fits 161 door prep
The link provided includes step by step instructions for the installation of your new Grade 2 Cylindrical Lever GAL Series (I.C. Core): Click Here