GAL Pisa Series Standard Duty Brushed Chrome Commercial Cylindrical Classroom Door Lever/Handle with Lock and Clutch
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Global Door Controls GAL cylindrical classroom leverset comes in a brushed chrome finish and includes an ANSI strike. This classroom door handle has a cylinder on the outside of the door so teachers cannot be locked out from the inside of the classroom. From the inside, the door is always unlocked so students can't get locked in. This leverset is ADA compliant and includes a clutch function that allows the lever to rotate without unlatching the lock. Constructed for durability, this lever exceeds ANSI standards for Grade 2, making it the perfect fit for commercial, standard duty applications. It includes all necessary hardware and instructions, resulting in an easy installation process.
- Keyed locking lever with locking function disabled on the inside
- ADA compliant, ANSI A156.2 Grade 2 Certified, UL Listed R20759
- Freewheeling clutch lever mechanism for added safety
- Fits doors with 1-3/8 in. to 1-7/8 in. thickness
- Removable thru-bolts to prevent lock rotation
- Non-handed/reversible (fits both right and left-handed doors)
- Backset: 2-3/4 in., latch face: 1-1/8 in. x 2-1/4 in.
- Includes ANSI strike, measuring 1-1/4 in. x 4-7/8 in.
- Schlage "C" keyway, includes two 5 pin keys (6 pin capable)
- Fits 161 door prep
- Individual spring on each side prevents lever sag
- Lifetime mechanical warranty
The link provided includes step by step instructions for the installation of your new Grade 2 Cylindrical Lever Pisa Style GAL Series: Click Here