Grade 2 Cylindrical Lever GAL Series (I.C. Core)
- UL R20759 Listed ANSI A156.2 Grade 2
- Keying: Schlage 6 pin
- Construction: Steel, zinc dichromated resists corrosion, heavy duty spring cage reinforced for lever return
- Latch: 5/8-Inch projection
- Backset - standard 2 3/4"
- ANSI 1 1/4" x 4 7/8" strike
- UL Fire Rated
- US26D finish
The GAL Series Lever IC Core is designed for use on heavy duty residential doors and are standard to heavy duty Grade 2 commercial applications. The GAL commercial door lever is ADA (handicap) compliant and features a free-wheeling clutch mechanism, which increases longevity and security against intruders. The GAL door locks come with 5 pin “schlage” keying and is non-handed and reversible. This door handle comes in a dull chrome finish. Also don't forget to take a look at our compatible deadbolt, the GLC Series deadbolt.
The link provided includes step by step instructions for the installation of your new Grade 2 Cylindrical Lever GAL Series (I.C. Core): Click Here