Heavy Duty Brushed Chrome Commercial Cylindrical Classroom Door Handle with Lock
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Trans Atlantic (TACO) LHV cylindrical classroom leverset comes in a brushed chrome finish and includes an ANSI strike. This classroom door handle has a cylinder on the outside of the door so teachers cannot be locked out from the inside of the classroom. From the inside, the door is always unlocked so students can't get locked in. This leverset is ADA compliant and exceeds ANSI standards for Grade 1, making it the perfect fit for commercial, heavy duty applications.
- Keyed locking lever with locking function disabled on the inside
- ADA compliant, ANSI A156.2 Grade 1 Certified, UL Listed R14897
- Fits doors with 1-3/8” to 2” thickness
- Easy installation with hardware included
- Non-handed/reversible (fits both right and left-handed doors)
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Backset: 2-3/4", Latch Face: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4
- Includes ANSI Strike, measuring 1-1/4" x 4-7/8
- Schlage "C" keyway, includes two 6-pin keys
- Fits 161 prep doors
- Heavy duty independent spring action mechanism prevents lever sag
- Not sure what type of lock you need? Check out our helpful buying guide here.