Heavy Duty Brushed Chrome Commercial Cylindrical Storeroom Door Handle with Lock and Clutch Function
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Trans Atlantic (TACO) LHV cylindrical storeroom leverset comes in a brushed chrome finish and includes an ANSI strike. This storeroom door handle always requires a key to open the door from the outside, the inside remains unlocked. This leverset is ADA compliant and includes a clutch function that allows the lever to rotate without unlatching the lock. Constructed for durability, this lever exceeds ANSI standards for Grade 1, making it the perfect fit for commercial, heavy duty applications.
- Keyed locking lever automatically locks on the outside if closed
- ADA compliant, ANSI A156.2 Grade 1 Certified, UL Listed R14897
- Freewheeling clutch lever mechanism for added safety
- Fits doors with 1-3/8" to 2" thickness
- Easy installation with hardware included
- Non-handed/reversible (fits both right and left-handed doors)
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Backset: 2-3/4", Latch Face: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4
- Includes ANSI Strike, measuring 1-1/4" x 4-7/8
- Schlage "C" keyway, includes two 6-pin keys
- Fits 161 prep doors
- Heavy duty independent spring action mechanism prevents lever sag
- Not sure what type of lock you need? Check out our helpful buying guide here.