LSV Saturn Series Standard Duty Commercial Cylindrical Classroom Door Handle with Lock
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Trans Atlantic (TACO) LSV Saturn cylindrical classroom leverset comes in different finishes and includes an ANSI strike. This classroom door handle has a cylinder on the outside of the door so teachers cannot be locked out from the inside of the classroom. From the inside, the door is always unlocked so students can't get locked in. This leverset is ADA compliant and exceeds ANSI standards for Grade 2, making it the perfect fit for commercial, standard duty applications.
- Keyed locking lever with locking function disabled on the inside
- ADA compliant, ANSI A156.2 Grade 2 Certified, UL Listed R14879
- Fits doors with 1-3/8 in. to 1-7/8 in. thickness
- Removable Thru-Bolts to prevent lock rotation
- Non-handed/reversible (fits both right and left-handed doors)
- Backset: 2-3/4", Latch Face: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4
- Includes ANSI Strike, measuring 1-1/4" x 4-7/8
- Schlage "C" keyway, includes two 6 pin keys
- Fits 161 prep doors
- Individual spring on each side prevents lever sag
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Easy installation with hardware included