Pisa Series Standard Duty Brushed Chrome Commercial Cylindrical Privacy Bed/Bath Door Handle with Lock and Clutch
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Global Door Controls GAL cylindrical privacy leverset comes in a brushed chrome finish and includes an ANSI strike. This privacy door handle is designed for use on bathrooms and bedrooms, and features a push button on the interior side that locks the door but will unlock when the inside lever is turned. This leverset is ADA compliant and includes a clutch function that allows the lever to rotate without unlatching the lock. Constructed for durability, this lever exceeds ANSI standards for Grade 2, making it the perfect fit for commercial, standard duty applications. It includes all necessary hardware and instructions, resulting in an easy installation process.
- Locking lever provides privacy for interior bed/bathroom doors
- ADA compliant, ANSI A156.2 Grade 2 Certified, UL Listed R20759
- Freewheeling clutch lever mechanism for added safety
- Fits doors with 1-3/8 in. to 1-7/8 in. thickness
- Removable Thru-Bolts to prevent lock rotation
- Non-handed/reversible (fits both right and left-handed doors)
- Backset: 2-3/4", Latch Face: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4
- Includes ANSI Strike, measuring 1-1/4" x 4-7/8
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Fits 161 door prep
- Individual spring on each side prevents lever sag
The link provided includes step by step instructions for the installation of your new Grade 2 Cylindrical Lever Pisa Style GAL Series: Click Here