Grade 2 Exit Device Rim Surface with Vertical Rod TH1100EDSV Series
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Extruded Anodized Aluminum push bar
- Door Height: 7-Feet standard
- Backset: 2-3/4-Inch
- Projection: 2-1/2" 1-7/8" dogged
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" Standard
- Door width: 36", can be field sized to 30"
- AL and US32D finish
The TH1100 EDSV Series Surface Vertical Rod device is the perfect choice for double doors without mullions. These are ideal for new construction or renovations because they are made of anodized aluminum with stainless steel springs. This door exit device fits doors ranging from 26 inches to 36 inches. Available in aluminum and stainless steel finishes.
The link provided includes step by step instructions for the installation of your new Grade 2 Exit Device Rim Surface with Vertical Rod TH1100EDSV Series: Click Here