Grade 2 Exit Device Rim Surface TH1100EDTBAR Series
- ANSI A156.3 Grade 2
- Fire rated option - UL listed SA32529
- Backset: 2-3/4" Covers 161 Prep
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" up to 2"
- Dogging: 1/2 turn 5/32" hex key
- Can be cut down to 26", Fits doors up to 36"
- Available in AL, DU, and US32D finishes
The TH1100 EDTBAR Series “touch bar” style exit devices are suitable for hollow metal doors and wood doors where there is no projection on the surface of the door. Manufactured of extruded Anodized Aluminum, the TH1100 EDTBAR is an exit device that is durable enough for more demanding applications. This door hardware is non-handed and able to be used for both right-hand and left-hand doors. This door exit device fits doors ranging from 26 inches to 36 inches. These door handles come in an aluminum, duranodic, and stainless steel finish.
The link provided includes step by step instructions for the installation of your new Grade 2 Exit Device Rim Surface TH1100EDTBAR Series: Click Here